Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Blog# 14: Ideas for Essay 3/4

Ok now that one of the two is revised it is time to think about essay 3/4. Essay 3/4 is about objects, people, places, and things. it isnt so much a personal experience. Honestly, i'm lost with what to write about for this essay, and my ideas are all over the place. I basically just threw out objects that came to mind. Once I list them, maybe concepts and other ideas will come to mind. Let's see. Brainstorming doesn't hurt. Some objects I could write about would be concert tickets ( Backstreet Boys and Sean Paul), coffee, make-up, my purses ( cheap ones to the expensive ones), my elementary bomber jacket( still have it still fits...well not the best but still does), my highschool sweatshirt, kean sweatshirt, my baby blanket, my jewelry,old phones, salad, keys,my car, rings, etc.
problem im having is stories behind these objects. some were from when i was little so i wouldnt remebe rmuch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say pick an object that strikes you the most, the one that has a story behind it, and go with that one.

LaurenJW said...

okay first off i would looooveeeeee to hear about backstreet boys concert.. cuz as a fellow teeny popper back in the day i was obsessed with them and seen them 4 times; as well as every other band known to earth then haha.. i love looking back onto old fun times like that and hearing about those things! i think that would be a great essay...hmmmmmm i may just have to steal it! hah THANKS!!.but about bsb what would be the central focus? how have u changed since then? who were u with were those people special to you etc