Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog # 15: Places

Hmmm, places. So while reading the directions for this blog, i had to sit and think of places that are important to me. i wrote about specific places that are of memory to me.
St John's Hospital in Queens, New York - Where I was born
Harbor Lights - my first job. I drove by it ever since, and its now a pizza place.
NY and Co- my second job
Kb Toys - my third job
Applebees - my current job
Elementary School, Middle School, Highschool - All important because it is where i went to school.
Highschool football field - where my graduation ceremony took place
Up my street - it is where i fell off my bike and have the scar on my elbow.
Road in Jackson NJ- where i got my first ever ticket.

Keansburg, NJ - where my grandparent's summer house is located

New York- where all of my cousins on my mom's side live.
Behind my elementary school -where i got my first speeding ticket.
Baseball fields- where i would play softball. Played for five or six years.
Eatontown, NJ- where i took my driver's license test
North Brunswick Highschool- where i took my SATS


Im sure there are plenty more places, but these are the ones that came to mind at the time of typing this blog entry. =)

Since I live extremely close to my highschool, I drive past it all the time. Now the back of it is currently under construction because they took down the tennis courts to expand the buildings. The construction cut half of the parking lot, in which leaves limited amount of parking for students. I remeber being a senior and having the privalege to drive to school, now the students have to pick from a bag becuase of the limited amount of spaces. ( i dont know if its entirely true, its what i heard). The football field has been redone and now instead of grass, they put turf down. the soccer fields and baseball fields look the same to me i guess. I really wouldnt know because I didnt play either of those sports.

1 comment:

woozie300 said...

Don't you just love New York's pizza.

sue