Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blog #10 So, which essay?

So this stinks. I have three essays to decide from and I like them all. I feel good about them all and truly wish I could revise each of them. I have to think realistically and choose one for now. The other essays won't go to waste; I just can't work on them now. So after much thought, the essay I choose to revise is either my first or second, haha. Ok as you can see I am having a tough time deciding, but no I will choose. I can't be indecisive. Ok the first essay is the one I will revise because its something that affects me today. All of the essays have something to do with me, but I feel the first essay is a part of me. It is why today I am more confident with myself. My draft has the main story. As of right now, my plan of how I will revise the essay is by discussing another instance, reflection, and then include an example of how I overcame the fear today, reflection, and conclusion. That is my game plan, so let's see what I can come up with.

No comments: