Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blog# 12: Photograph

Browsing through old photos was fun. I found some good ones and I couldnt' decide which to write about. i decided to pick a cute and funny one. In this photograph is my aunt Chrissie and me as a baby. My aunt was sitting on the floor and I was standing in between her legs. She was holding me as I was looking at the camera. She is wearing blue jeans, a long sleeve white shirt, and a blue shawl with snowflakes. Her dark brown hair is down and she is smiling. There is a bunch of boxes at the right of the picture so it must have been a holiday or my brithday. On the left side is someone with their left leg crossed over on the right. They are not really part of the picture so I am not sure who it is. This picture was taken in my living room. Im standing in yellow footsie pajamas with some circus picture ( I think) on my stomach. I'm looking at the camera, and I have my right arm up with my finger on my ear as if im saying "Whatttttttt???" and can't hear. lol I had to say I really laughed out loud with this one.

No comments: