Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blog # 7 Reflection of Draft Essay one

I'm glad my draft is completed, and I am proud of what I wrote so far.Even though i know some of it will change im happy to know that I have something. It was easy for me to explain what happened. I feel it might not be entirely creative nonfiction and more of an actual story. I wrote alot of thoughts and dialogue, and so I might need more actual details. I do need to come up with a title. In terms of revising I might reflect on an earlier presentation, and then the one I have, and then talk about a presentation I did not to long ago that was courageous of me to do. It would be like a timeline, but i'm not sure yet. I'm not too sure of what my next topic will be for my second essay just yet. I have some ideas flowing around in my head. Because of that i'm not sure how I am going to do my next essay.

No comments: